Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friday---allgreen, sinwa, thomson medical center

Somehow I can not access blogger.com in my accommodation now. I try to access my blog using a proxy sever, but I can not upload photos. So I upload the charts with trading plan here: http://picasaweb.google.com/jasonjundong/Stock#

I favor three shares today: allgreen, sinwa, thomoson medical center. However, as said, it is not a good time to load shares now because "wind" (STI) is quite uncertain at current position.

I want to emphasize it again, S-CHIPS START MOVING. STI is mostly likely to move downwards in the next 1 to 2 days. it is a good time to keep an eye on some s-chips. if the shares price do not drop while STI is dropping, those shares are the ones that will jump when STI start to move upwards.

Jaons 03/12/09

upload using my office computer






No comments:

Post a Comment