Saturday, December 12, 2009

Monday---Genting

I can't find any good shares to enter now. Of course, a lot of shares will still go up, but they may in 2 day or 3 day of a trend. I don't like to "chase" this kind of shares. Personally, I feel much more safe to vest after they pull back. Currently, I am waiting for the pull back of wheelock, parkway, noble, ezra and epure.
It seems the s-chips wave has past. that is why i sell my china sky at 0.195, which is my entry point aslo. I could sell at 0.205, which is my first target price, if I had not fall asleep. I hate why i am in Europe!!!!! This share haven't reach my cut loss level which is 0.185, and i believe it won't easily reach that level. But i still sold it for three reasons: 1. this company is lossing money. 2. it is in a down trend. 3. STI reaches 2800 again.
A lot of my friends like to buy Genting, which they thought is the HOPE of singpaore. Although, I don't think gambling is the HOPE of singapore economical competency, I still post my view on this share. Technically, it won't have outstanding performance in short term. It would be relatively safe to collect between 1.02 to 1.05. This company is losing money, and it nav is only 34cents. If the company could not give a good financial report in future, this share has a lot potential to fall. Personally, I always tried to avoid a share that is losing money although I am a technical analysis believer. It is ok to earn less, but it is unbearable to me if the money is draining away. This is the chart:

No comments:

Post a Comment