Saturday, December 5, 2009

Monday---biosensor

A review of yesterday pick: sinwa perform quite good on friday up 7.4%. all green dorp 2 cents to 1.18, but still higher than the cut loss level. thomosom medical center did not change. as i said, the market wind is not good. it is better to wait and see what is going to happen next.

Comments on current market: US unemployment data is good in Nov, but the chart looks quite bad. My view on the US market is quite negative in the next 2-3 days.

pick of shares: I have scan all the shares and can't really find out a share with good entry point. I think it is better to wait and see now. nonetheless, there are some shares that we can keep an eye on: CDL Hospital, Epure. I am waiting for there their pull back. there is in fact one share(biosensor) that is just about to start a new trend according to my trading system. I have thought a lot about it whether I should upload the chart, because personally i don't like the company because of fundamental analysis. In the end, I still decide to upload this chart just to test my system.
chat is uploaded here: http://picasaweb.google.com/jasonjundong/12052009#

No comments:

Post a Comment