Monday, December 7, 2009

Tue---Novena

I favor this share today: novena. chart is uploaded here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jasonjundong/12062009#5412574483954733682
as I said in my previous blogs, the wind (STI) is not favorable these days, so the "win chance" is damped. I still hold my negative view on US market and don't favor buying at current position.

all green and biosensor are in health position. sinwa drop due to a bad news in sgx today. according to my plan, once the price successfully break a resistent level, the cut loss level should be subsequently raise to the resistant level (first target price). This will ensure the profit as long as the price goes up. In the case of sinwa, it should be sold at 0.42 or 0.425 so that you have at least one cent profit. thomosome medical is in good shape to reach my first target price, hold it and see how it goes. Stick to the plan is the key to make profit.

chart here:

No comments:

Post a Comment